15723386568
服务热线

联合国秘书长古特雷斯2020年新年致辞

摘要: 联合国属于青年


联合国秘书长古特雷斯2020年新年致辞


转自英文巴士 19-12-31文章


Message by United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on the Occasion of the 2020 New Year

联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2020年新年致辞

From here at the United Nations, I join you in welcoming the New Year.

我在联合国,和大家一起迎接新年。

We enter 2020 with uncertainty and insecurity all around.

我们带着不确定性和不安全感进入2020年。

Persistent inequality and rising hatred.

不平等持续存在,仇恨情绪日益高涨。

A warring world and a warming planet.

世界在交战,地球在变暖。

Climate change is not only a long-term problem but a clear and present danger.

气候变化既是长期问题,更是实实在在的近期危险。

And we cannot afford to be the generation that fiddled while the planet burned.

气候变化不断加剧,我们不能事不关己高高挂起。

But there is also hope.

但是,我们也要看到希望。

314e251f95cad1c8372825ed3cf09d0ccb3d51b9.jpg联合国秘书长古特雷斯发表2020新年致辞

This year, my New Year’s message is to the greatest source of that hope: the world’s young people.

今年,我向全世界青年发出新年贺词,青年就是当今世界的希望。

From climate action to gender equality to social justice and human rights, your generation is on the frontlines and in the headlines.

在气候行动、性别平等、社会正义和人权等领域,青年一代站在了第一线,全世界都在关注青年。

I am inspired by your passion and determination.

你们的热情和决心激励着我。

You are rightly demanding a role in shaping the future.

你们提出公正要求,要在塑造人类未来中发挥自己的作用。

And I am with you.

我支持你们。

The United Nations stands with you – and belongs to you.

联合国支持你们——联合国属于青年。

2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.

2020年是联合国成立75周年。

We are launching a Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, our blueprint for a fair globalization.

我们正在启动可持续发展目标行动十年,这是我们实现公平全球化的蓝图。

This year, the world needs young people to keep speaking out. Keep thinking big. Keep pushing boundaries. And keep up the pressure.

新的一年,世界需要青年一代。你们要大胆直言。保持理想。打破禁锢。努力前行。

I wish you peace and happiness in 2020.

祝你们2020年平安幸福。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。


网友留言评论

0条评论
15723386568
服务热线

版权所有:倚心口译工作室
公司地址:重庆市九龙坡区火炬大道13号 联系电话:15723386568 备案号:渝ICP备19007451号-3号

友情链接: 山东云科网络     CATTI官网    

在线咨询 服务热线
Hello,欢迎来咨询~